Taco Soup

My Visiting Teacher Jean Martin brought this to Homemaking Meeting one night and I loved it and enjoy having it in my fridge for a quick delicious meal. I like Keebler's crackers and butter with it or homemade biscuits...My sister Jeanne's version has a few more items so I added them, too.

Recipe of: Janet

1 envelope Hidden Valley Dressing
1 envelope Taco Seasoning

Brown 1-2 lbs hamburger with 1 large onion and add above seasonings.

Add 16 oz can of diced tomatoes
1 can Rotel tomatoes
1 can whole kernel corn
1 can white corn
1 6 oz can white beans
1 can pinto beans
1 can kidney beans
1 can black beans ( I like the ones at Wal Mart the best)
2 cups water
(Add all the juice of the canned veggies)

Serve with grated cheese and/or sour cream

Variations can include white corn, pinto beans, white beans, green or red peppers

No comments: